Thank you for using Playnpay.co.uk. From now on also known as “we” or “us”. These terms are used to govern the use of our website’s services. Read the terms carefully before using the site. Simply by using the website, you comply with all of the T&Cs outlined in this agreement.
You’re prohibited to use our website if you do the following actions:
- Act you act in any misleading or fraudulent way
- Send abusive or any other objectionable content
- Post promo content, including spam
- Act in a way that’s contrary to UK laws and regulations
- Break copyright rules
- Use any automated query program (spiders, bots, crawlers) on our website
- All copyright signs mustn’t be altered in any way
- The website content can’t be used for commercial purposes, nor can it be copied, reproduced, and rebroadcasted
- If you want to use the website’s content, you’ll have to ask for permission
- We cannot be held accountable for any damage or revenue loss that’s caused by your use of our website.
- We try hard to keep our content 100% correct, but that’s not always possible.
- Our site has external links, but we cannot be held accountable for the content on third-party websites.
- We try to keep our website at all times.
- We can’t guarantee that the site will be free from errors all the times.
- If you see an issue, please report it to our team, and we’ll fix it as soon as possible.
- These terms may be updated any time in cases of any regulatory and legal changes. In such cases, all visitors will be notified of updates, and the changes will become effective immediately. If you don’t agree with the new terms, you should stop using the website. If you continue using the website, such action will imply that you accept changes in full.
- Your rights and obligations cannot be assigned to a third-party
- We aren’t responsible for the breach of these terms inflicted by reasons that are beyond our control
Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms and any dispute that arises in relation with them are subject to the laws and regulations of the United Kingdom
- We can’t promise that our website’s content will be legal in countries other than the UK.
- We cannot be held accountable if our content is illegal in the country from which you’re using the website.