The Information We Collect
The acquired information includes, but is not limited to, your email address and name. We will not collect any personally identifiable information without your explicit consent. We will use ‘cookies’ to collect non-sensitive data (e.g. IP address) in order to enhance to the user experience on our website. We shall also collect non-identifiable information such as users’ actions on our website and such.
Collected Information Usage
We will only use the collected information in the following ways:
- For the enhancement of user experience
- Providing feedback to queries
- Settlement dispute
- Any purpose explicitly specified when requesting the information from you
Who Do We Share Your Information With?
We won’t share, sell, rent or distribute your personal information. We will not sell, rent, distribute or share your personal information, except for the following cases:
- If we are compelled by UK law or regulations
- For the protection of our property and rights
- In case of foul play from your side
- If you behave harmfully on our website
All necessary precautionary measures were made to keep access to your personal information out of third party hands
We can’t be held responsible for the privacy of personal information you disclose on the third party sites linked to on our website. We are not accountable for the content of sites we hold external links to.